How To Prepare For Upcoming TSC Interviews, Required Documents and questions.After applying for a Teachers service commission (TSC) advertised vacancy.The Next step is to attend the interview as scheduled.
Firstly,Before attending the interview session,it’s good to prepare adequately.One should have good content masterly in his/her area of teaching subjects.
Also,good understanding of Co-curricular activities will one an upper hand over his/her competitors.
Related content:Tsc Roadmap For Recruitment January 2023
Other important preparation one must never forget to put into consideration includes;
1) Dress Code ;
What a job seeker wears to an interview is critical.Poor dressing can turn you to be a talking point thus ruins your chances.
For women, a good quality skirt or blouse, as long as it’s not too tight. Also, don’t wear skirts that are too short. We recommend one not higher than the knee.
Men should also remember that wearing a suit is not the only way to look smart and presentable.Just dress decently and confidently.
Don’t show any signs of trepidation, excitement, or eagerness throughout the interview by making any gestures.
To avoid coming off as insecure, avoid chewing on anything and appearing uneasy.
3) Organization of documents
Ensure your documents are contained in a file or organisation should start with the latest and make sure you’ve some for panelists.
4)Extra Co-curricular activities
Provision of co-curricular activities evidence to the panel can be important in tie breaking.
How To Prepare For Upcoming TSC Interviews, Required Documents and questions.
On the interview day ,please carry with you the following important documents.
1)The national identity card (ID)
2) Diplomas, degrees, and official transcripts
3) Teacher Registration Certificate (TSC number)
4) KCSE diplomas (including certificates for attempts if one resat exams)
5) The KCPE certificate or an equivalent (together with certificates of attempts in case one re-sits the exams)
6) Secondary and primary school diplomas, as well as any further documentation that may be necessary.
7) National Council of Persons with Disabilities (if applicable)
8) Letter of Certification from KNEC for the results (if applicable)
9) An affidavit made in accordance with the Oaths and Statutory Declaration Act, Chapter 15 of Kenyan Laws, to explain the difference in names
Notice: Provisional transcripts won’t be accepted.
How to ace a teacher recruiting interview by earning five additional points
Do the following to increase your score by 5 points and obtain an edge over other applicants:
(a) Communication Abilities
To avoid using slang, you must first provide all the relevant information. Be genuine at all times.
Don’t close your eyes as you speak; be heard.
(b) Content/Subject Knowledge
Since the interviewer might ask questions related to the subject you are interviewing, you should be well-versed in it.
c) Describe your experience in detail.
Starting with recent history. If you have attended more than one university, the most recent one must be the one you attended first.
Note: Don’t give a panel a reason to doubt your certificates or your letter of recommendations.It can give your audience a way to pin you down.
TSC MANDATORY DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FROM SECONDARY SCHOOL INTERNS IN INTERVIEWS
Leave a Reply