How to apply kuccps.Once Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service (KUCCPS) opens students portal for courses applications in 2023.
The next thing is to know how to go about the whole process. HERE I will guide you step by step on how to do the course revision and application 2022/2023.
This includes, how to apply for Kuccps, guidelines, the eligibility, Requirements and qualifications.
Also I will include tricks, tips and notes that will enable you make your KUCCPS application successful.
I will equally show you how to change your KUCCPS courses, how to delete those you don’t want and how to Check your KUCCPS Placement results so that you can know the university /college you have been admitted.
How to apply kuccps.
Read Also:Junior Secondary To Have Own Principals,Bom And Own Staff
What are KUCCPS Requirements, Qualifications and who is eligible for KUCCPS 2023?
Candidates to apply for KUCCPS,they must meet the following eligibility criteria.
Must be a Kenya citizen
Must have done KCSE (priority given to candidates who sat KCSE the previous year and those who have never benefited before.)
What are the Minimum Requirements For KUCCPS Application?
Minimum admission requirements to apply for degree programmes is C+.(PLUS)
For diploma programmes is C- (MINUS)
Then for craft certificate is D-(minus)
Requirements for Artisan certificate course is E
NOTE :The above minimum requirement are subject to change depending on overall performances of the just concluded KCSE.
KUCCPS Application and Revision Guidelines
- Application is done online through the KUCCPS students’ Portal, students.kuccps.net, which is accessible through the Placement Service website www.kuccps.ac.ke.
- Applications may also be submitted through the Placement Service App (KUCCPS Students), which can be downloaded from Google Play Store.
- Applications can be submitted online from any location through any gadget connected to the Internet eg phones or tablets.
- Detailed information including detailed application guidelines, available institutions and programmes, minimum subject requirements and previous cut-off points are available on the KUCCPS website and KUCCPS student portal.
Can a college student apply for KUCCPS?
KUCCPS Application 2023
Over the years we have learnt that this is where most students get stuck. Don’t worry we’ll show you how to do it.
How to choose your courses or programmes for KUCCPS application:
There are four options depending on your grade. You as an applicant may fall into any one of these options.
First, applicants with an overall grade of C+(plus) and above are allowed to make a maximum of 6 choices for Degree programmes where 1(a), 1(b) and 1(c) must be similar programmes, and 4 for Diploma programmes.
Secondly, applicants with an overall grade of C-(minus) and above are allowed to make a maximum of 8 choices: 4 of these for Diploma and 4 for Craft Certificate programmes.
Thirdly, applicants with an overall grade of D(plain) and above are allowed to make a maximum of 8 choices: 4 for Craft Certificate and 4 for Artisan Certificate programmes.
Fourth, applicants with an overall grade of below D are allowed to make a maximum of 4 choices for Artisan Certificate programmes.
Secret tip: You may choose any programme as long as you qualify for it but you cannot repeat your choice.
Whether you are applying for KUCCPS to join university, college or a TVET institution, you should use the process outlined here.
Here is a brief of the step-by-step process on how to apply for KUCCPS placement 2023
- Go to the KUCCPS student portal.
- Login using your KCSE index no., KCSE year and password.
- Check the available courses and institutions.
- Choose your programs and add to your ‘Course Basket’.
- Select ‘Application/Revision’ and click on ‘Apply Now’
- Enter 7-digit programme code.
- Pay through Mpesa and submit your application.
you are doing work
you are doing good work