Form one admission letters.Once form one Selection process for candidates who sat for Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) is done and released to the public by the government.
KUCCPS Simplified Steps For Applying Courses 2023
KCSE 2022 Top 10 Best Performing Schools in Nyamira County
Recommended Textbooks for Junior Secondary by KICD
CS Machogu Changes Form One Reporting Dates 2023
Form One Admission Letters
The next important step is downloading Admission Letters for the candidates from their corresponding schools they’ve been selected to.
In our articles we also talked simplest Procedure of checking KCSE Exams. Further we highlighted how schools performed in Nyamira County and nyanza Region in KCSE 2022 results.
The ministry of education clearly indicated that form ones must report to their respective secondary schools as from 6th to 13th of February 2023.
Hence, Parents are asked to verify the schools where their kids were selected to by sending the candidates index number to 22263.Weather Safaricom, airtel or telecom, it will cost 25 Shillings.
In addition,by the second of March 2023, all students who have reported should be recorded on NEMIS. All CDEs must make sure that this criterion is followed.
Form one admission letters.
How to Download Admission Letters (How do I get my Form 1 admission letter?
Admission Letters are posted on the education Ministry website www.education.go.ke and you need to download your letter from there.
- Click on this link to access the download page from the Ministry of Education’s Website: www.education.go.ke
- Then, Select the county and sub-county where your KCPE centre is located and key in your index number and Submit.
- Click on the link named “admission letter” at the bottom of the page for a copy of your admission letter.
- Use the printer icon to print or download icon to download to your computer.
- Take it to your primary school’s headteacher to endorse the letter and stamp it in the space provided.
- Finally, present it for admission together with a certified copy of birth certificate in school selected.
Note:The procedure above applies to National schools,Extra-county schools ,County schools and Sub-county schools.
Online Form one 2023 joining instructions
Once you have downloaded the form one 2023 admission letter, the next thing is to go through the details and prepare adequately for admission exercise.
Here are the joining instructions for students selected to boarding schools. For instance Nairobi school, Nyambaria high or even Maseno school.It can be a national school,Extra-County, or county school.
- The student will be expected to arrive at the school during working hours between 8.00 a.m and 4.00 p.m. on the first day of reporting.
- When reporting for admission, the student must bring with them a letter of introduction from the headteacher of former primary school.
- A certified copy of your result slip for K. C. P. E. Examination.
- A certified copy of your BIRTH CERTIFICATE or document to prove your date of birth.
- Two Passport Size Photos.
- Photocopy of the I.D.s’ of parent(s) / guardian.
- A medical certificate (Fill in the provided medical form MHS/A/3)
SPECIAL DIET- it should be noted that the school does not offer special diet to students. However, any medical concern on your health must be reported to the School Nurse immediately on admission.
BEDDING-You must provide yourself with two blankets, at least two pairs of bed sheets, (minimum size 150 x 225), 2 pillowcases, a mosquito net (conical 3 x 6 ).
- A pair of black shoes (“Toughees”)
- A pair of sports shoes
- 6 white Under-wears and 6 white Vests
- 2 Handkerchiefs
- Toilet and washing soap
- Shoe polish
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- A plate and a spoon
- A ¼ litre cup (standard size)
- A metal bucket, 2 rubber squizzers & a slasher
- Trunk (strong lockable metal box) and 2 padlocks
Leave a Reply