Knec registration.The Kenya National Examination Council( KNEC) announced the dates for registration of candidates who will sit their national examination in 2023.
In his speech during the release of KCSE 2022 results, KNCE boss David Njengere said that the registration will take place from February 1 to March 31.
Read Also: Confirmed,TSC Finally Transfers 14613 Teachers and Principals Back To Home Counties
The Chief executive officer continued by alluding that registration is the first step of administering an examination.
Therefore, he asked all Center Managers to for both Kenya Certificate of Primary Education (KCPE) and Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) to register candidates in time.
“The KNCE registration portal will be open as from 1st February to 31st of March for registration of eligible candidates.”
How much is KNEC Registration Fee?
The registration fee for all eligible candidates for Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) is Ksh. 3000 per candidate.
The fees should be deposited in either Kenya commercial Bank, Cooperative bank or Equity bank KNEC KCSE fees Collection accounts.
WHAT ARE STEPS OF REGISTERING CANDIDATES FOR KCPE, KCSE EXAMS 2023
- First, visit official Knec Portal for registration through this Address. https://www.knec-portal.ac.ke/.
- Log in by entering username (school Knec code) and password.
- Then under “register candidates” tab, click and proceed to more menu.
- Follow by selecting “Enter New Candidate (s) then click `continue ‘
- In the next window, you’re asked to enter the Previous exam details, For this case choose KCPE and year, then click ” Find”
- The system will display candidates details, like Name, Gender and year of birth after searching.
Complete registering by filling the following information for each candidate.
1) last digits of Candidate index number.
2)Entry code, such as First attempt, (for those doing it for the first time), Repeater All subjects( for those doing for the 2nd or 3rd time) and Repeater Partial ( for those taking only part of the subjects).
3) Status – citizen or non-citizen
4)Birth certificate number
5) Disability status of the candidate
6) Candidates passport photo
7) Enter candidates subjects.
Note: The procedure should be repeated until the candidates are registered.
Knec registration online.
Approved Free KCSE Mock Papers, Revision Guides and Predictions
TPAD 2 Account Creation Procedure and How to Fill TSC Data Online
CS Machogu Changes Form One Reporting Dates 2023
KCSE Entry Requirements For The Diploma In Primary Teacher Education (DPTE) and ECDE for 3 year
Ways Of Checking KUCCPS Degree And Diploma Placement 2023
TSC Sends Text Messages To Qualified Applicants For January Recruitment
Leave a Reply