New ECDE SALARY. Early Childhood Development Education (ECDE) is taught by teachers who teach at the pre-primary level.
The ECDE teachers are registered by the Teachers Service Commission (TSC).
The TSC is mandated to register, employ or dismiss, and promote or demote teachers in Kenya.
- Minimum of CPE/KCPE plus ECDE Certificate from KNEC.
- Minimum mean grade D+(plus) at KCSE and ECDE Certificate from KNEC.
- Minimum mean grade D (plain) at KCSE, KNEC proficiency certificate, ECDE Certificate from KNEC
- Mean grade C Plain at KCSE and ECDE Certificate from KNEC.
- Mean grade C+ (plus) and above for University Diploma.
- Mean grade C+ and above
New ECDE SALARY.
THIS IS WHAT SRC HAS INSTRUCTED ALL COUNTIES TO IMPLEMENT.
Lowest Paid Teacher
✓ECDE Teacher III (Certificate)
- Minimum Kshs.7836
- Maximum Kshs.8717
Highest Paid Teacher
✓Senior ECDE Teacher I (Diploma)
- Minimum salary, Kshs.15,224
- Maximum Kshs.19,094
P1 Teachers With The Following Qualifications Wins Big in junior secondary Deployment
Battles Looms As Teachers Demand Salary Increase After SRC Increases House Allowance of All Civil Servants
Government Bans schools From imposing School Uniforms On Parents
Leave a Reply