TSC Application administrative position. The Teachers Service Commission(TSC) has advertised the following vacant positions:
- Director- CEMASTEA; 1 post
- Chief Principal- Teacher Training Colleges; 4 posts
- Chief Principal- National Schools; 2 posts
- Chief Principal- Extra County Schools; 9 posts.
Read Also: TSC Terms Of Employment For Newly Employed Teachers
How to Apply:
The official TSC website is where candidates can submit their applications for
- To apply, go to https://teachersonline.tsc.go.ke/ or copy the URL and paste it into your browser.
- You will then be sent to the home page of the “TEACHERS SERVICE COMMISSION KENYA – ONLINE SERVICES.”
- Choose the “ACTIVE ADVERTISEMENTS” tab. This will display a list of the currently running advertisements.
- Click the “APPLY” tab in the “Action” column to submit an application for a position.
Requirements for Short listed candidates:
- Certificate of good conduct
- Clearance certificate by the Higher Education Loans Board, HELB.
- Clearance from the Ethics and Anti Corruption Commission, EACC
- Clearance certificate from the Credit Reference Bureau, CRB
- Kenya Revenue Authority, KRA, tax compliance certificate.
TSC Application administrative position.
TSC All Online Services 2023; how to easily access them
TPAD 2 Account Creation Procedure and How to Fill TSC Data Online
Procedure Of Applying TSC Number(Certificate); Requirements and How To Check Status Online
Leave a Reply