Transferred and Promoted education directors. The Ministry of Education in Kenya has recently released a list of transferred and promoted county directors of education, effective from 2023.
MOE REQUIREMENTS TO BE PROMOTED AS COUNTY DIRECTOR OF EDUCATION IN KENYA.
Getting promoted as County Director of Education in Kenya requires meeting certain criteria.
I) Firstly, the applicant must possess a minimum of ten years’ experience in the field of education, either at the county or national level.
II) Additionally, the applicant must hold a minimum of a master’s degree in Education or a related field, as well as a valid teaching license.
III) Additional requirements include strong communication and interpersonal skills.
IV) The ability to provide leadership and Direction.
V) Has Comprehensive understanding of educational policies and procedures within the country.
VI) The applicant should also possess an extensive knowledge of the Kenyan education system, including its curriculum, standards, and current trends. In addition, a successful applicant should have proven experience in school management, budget planning, and personnel management.
Transferred and Promoted education directors.
Names Of New Regional And County Directors 2023
These names includes:
1. Pamela AKELO – Education director Trans-Nzoia county.
2. Luke CHEBET – Regional Education director at the coast of Kenya.
3. Simon WAMAE – Demotion from RDE to County director education West Pokot.
4. Francis SHIKANDA – Elevated to western educa regional director of education.
5. Henry LUVANG – promotion to Turkana County As County director education.
6. Josephine WALELA – moves to other duties after serving as Western RDE.
7. Victoria MULILI – moves to Nakuru as CDE from Taita Taveta.
8. Fredrick OSEWE – New Regional director of Education in Nyanza.
9.Khalif HIREY – Takes over Taita Taveta CDE
10. James NYAGAH – New CDE Tana River though in acting capacity.
11. Leonard KABAKI – demotion from central region RDE to Isiolo County CDE.
12. Nicholas OYUCHO – demoted from Nyanza RDE to Siaya CDE.
13. Rosemary BIRENGE – Moves to Mumias East CDE from kisumu
14. Peter MUNENE – promotions to deputy RDE Central from Kisumu county
15. Yusuff KARAIYU- Called back to Jogoo House from North Eastern as RDE.
Among those on transfers include Pius Kosgey, the Kajiado County Director of Education (CDE), who is on transfer to Embu County in similar capacity.
Martin Cheruiyot, who was previously in charge of Kwale County, has now taken over his position.
Joseph Ole Maki, a Sub-County Director in Keiyo North, got a promotion to a full director and deployed to Marsabit CDE.
James Ongachi, a Sub-County Director of Education in Nairobi,got promotion to Elgeyo Marakwet as CDE.
Kirinyaga CDE David Radeny gets transfer to the Nyanza regional director’s office.
West Pokot CDE Francis Shikanda moves to the Western Regional Director’s office.
Elizabeth Otieno, former director the Central RDE, moves to the Ministry headquarters for assignment of duties and Rose Aroni takes over as new TSC director, the Nyeri CDE.
Ministry of education elevates Sub-county to Directors
The Teachers Service Commission (TSC) has also released a list of transferred employees which includes Martha Mbugua, Nyandarua, Jane Nyakoe, Gerald Kamunde, Jackson Mutai, Edward Zani, and Salome Ombiso.
However, A number of Sub-County Directors have also been moved to new stations.
This list is subject to further changes as the Ministry strives to improve the quality of education in Kenya.
TSC Plans To Increase Teachers Salary
Kuccps Student Portal Opens For 2022/2023 Candidates.Checkout Minimum Requirements & Deadline
List Of Best Nursing Schools in Kenya, Requirements and Fees
Leave a Reply